Every Student Matters, Every Moment Counts!
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- all students can learn, and learning is the primary focus of our school.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.
- Students need not only to demonstrate their understanding of essential knowledge and skills, but also need to be actively involved in solving problems and producing quality work.
- Students learn in different ways and should be provided with a variety of instructional approaches, special services, resources, and opportunities to support their learning, and provide them with appropriate encouragement for success.
- Challenging expectations increase individual student performance, and students learn best when actively involved.
- A technology-integrated curriculum will further prepare students for the working world of tomorrow.
Pony Pride Points can be give for a variety of things...
- Any good behavior
- Actively following the "PRIDE" program
- Completion of weekly homework
- Having a good attitude
- Following all the school rules (including dress code)
- Following bus rules and procedures
- Helping others, etc.
Pony Pride points can be cashed in for rewards!