2021-2022 SCHEDULING INFORMATION
It is time to begin scheduling for the 2021-2022 school year! In doing so, students will be presented with scheduling information and choosing their courses in their OnCourse portal. Please note that scheduling is done FOR THE ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR. Once a student’s schedule is approved and all signatures are obtained, the only acceptable reasons for schedule changes after the deadline date are as follows:
1) student needs another course as a prerequisite,
2) student has had course before and previously passed it,
3) student has failed a course and needs to take it again,
4) student has same course listed on schedule twice, or
5) student does not have enough courses scheduled for the year.
Should you have questions AFTER we have scheduled your student, please call/email your student’s future counselor (see contact information listed below). We are looking forward to a great 2021-2022 school year! Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
Mrs. Monica Lauterbach
9th Grade Counselor
Mr. Rafe Semmes
10th Grade Counselor
Mrs. Robbi Caskey
11th Grade Counselor
Mrs. Shawn Abernathy
12th Grade Counselor